SMTP is the fastest and easiest way to start sending mail with emailWiz.
- SMTP Server: smtp.emailwiz.com
- Port: 2525 or 2526 (SSL)
- Username: Your email address
- Password: Your API Key. You can find your API Key in Control Panel->Settings->SMTP/API.
- Alternate ports:
- 465 (SSL)
To configure Postfix as a smart relay, include the following lines in your postfix configuration file:
- smtp_sasl_auth_enable = yes
- smtp_sasl_password_maps = static:yourusername:your api key
- smtp_sasl_security_options = noanonymous