You can configure your emailWiz account to post HTTP event notifications to a specified URL. The Notifications Settings section in the Control Panel documentation contains instructions on configuring your notifications. Each notification will be sent as an HTTP GET request.
Query String Parameters
- transaction – String guid returned by /mailer/send
- to – Recipient’s email address
- date – Date and time of event (UTC)
- subject – Email subject
- channel – Channel corresponding to this job
- account – Account’s email
- category – Message category of bounced email. You can read detailed descriptions on the Bounce Categories page.
- target – If a clicked link triggered the notification, this parameter will contain the URL of the link the recipient clicked on.
- postback – When sending mail, you can include a custom header, X-Postback to pass through values such as customer ID. If you included this header in your mailing, its value will be passed back in the notification via this parameter.
http://firstname.lastname@example.org&date=4/10/2016 04:17:27 PM&status=Opened&channel=My Channelemail@example.com
The parameter values will be URL encoded.